Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh ..Oh... How much I love to look at the pictures of delicious foods?! I found spectacular food photography galleries such as DisneyMike, MatthewA, ycon108 and Chockylit. There are many wonderful food photographers in Flickr.com and I so 'heart' that site!!!

Some of them are ones of few Flickr members that make me hold my breath every time I see new photo in their streams. They are my favorites. When I grow up, I want to take pictures like them!!! They are the Kings or Queens of Food Photography.

Read one of the best comments for DisneyMike:
"Simply put: He's a genius behind the lens. His food photos belong in Gourmet magazine where they'd surely make Martha Stewart drool with envy. He has a unique and extremely talented eye for photography, and I just sit and stare in awe at his entire oeuvre. Plus, he's super nice, sweet and sincere, and he has the cutest dog in the world. So there."


Photos of DisneyMike:






Photos of Chockylit:






At last but at least, please have look at ycon108:


4 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

wow. those cupcakes make me want to be a fan of them for real!

2:48 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Actually I heard that behind the scenes in food photography, it's really gross. They put marbles in soup to make the ingredients rise to the top, pins are holding things together, all sorts of tricks to make the food look good but you definitely would not want to eat it! But I still think it would be interesting to do.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Team suzuki mx contact

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... le cordon bleu culinary school in miami fla Stop smoking ventura calif fairfax vacuum cleaners As seen on tv hair remove acupumcture to stop smoking woodbridge dental plans http://www.whatisritalin.info/Dishwasher-montgomery-part-replacement-ward.html direct hook portable dishwasher

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home